We typically gather two categories of info about you:
- (a) data that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., complete name or telephone number);
- (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your IP address or type of browser).
- This information is transferred to, processed and held by people in the USA of America;
- We generally use this information to provide you with our Site and related services, and to produce reports, data, and other pertinent information about online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to authorized third parties including our merchants, advertisements and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended functions;
- Through using "cookies,", due to our mutual working relationship, we allow advertising networks to gather anonymous information about you to deliver you their advertisements and use the Exact Same info to send you our ads (see section III below);
- You have the option to opt-out of certain tasks as stated below (see part VI);
- To safeguard your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure your privacy is of the utmost importance at our company;
- Should you enroll with us, you have the ability to update or revise any of the information you previously supplied via the accounts section;
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy problems at Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our websites and our services Aren't developed nor are they intended for use by kids 13 and under;
We collect two kinds of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as individual. We collect your PII if you make the option to register with us or when you choose to take part in an interactive quality of our Websites like a review, survey or marketing. You will:
Supply your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when registering with our Websites or in connection with a contest entry; provide certain demographic information regarding you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when participating in a survey or survey; or article a general remark and/or recommendation on our Websites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We accumulate certain non-PII out of you when you visit our Website including IP addresses and information having to do with your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website from which your trip originated and your utilization of our Websites unique to the webpages you see, and the magnitude of your visits.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION
In our effort to constantly improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a crucial part in our fulfilling your orders, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and knowing your requirements. We also use this information in other ways naturally associated with the situation in which you provided the information.
We can disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party support providers who host and handle data, process credit card orders, deliver our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, advertising and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering businesses and other people with whom we have marketing or other associations ; our other customers where you make the decision to publicly post reviews, opinions or other information in relation to products or solutions, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we use non-PII to assist in analyzing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional actions (see "Preference Based Promotion" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATIONAdditionally, we also utilize a secure and trusted host hosting place in the US, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technologies to protect your data. Please be advised that although we try to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and take no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. From the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we will notify you directly via e-mail at the last known e-mail address you've supplied us with when feasibly possible under the circumstances (delays in notification might happen while we consider necessary actions to determine the range of the breach and restore acceptable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement when notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have many choices regarding the way we use information about you, such as: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; choose not to get any marketing information from us. You have an opportunity to modify your information from your personal account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or issues regarding our privacy policies at Bestessays.com, please contact us by following this link.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are acceptable for the usage of a minor child below the age of 13 and they are illegal at any time to submit PII to us. Moreover, if you're under 18, you should use bestessays.com only with participation and consent of a parent or guardian.